Thursday, November 12, 2015

Micky Dolenz and Peter Noone To Do Conversation Series In New York

I've been a fan of The Monkees since I was four years old, and in 1986 I saw my first Monkees concert. It was at Sullivan Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts, and the lineup also included Herman's Hermits (as well as The Grass Roots and Gary Pucket And The Union Gap). Now Micky Dolenz of The Monkees and Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits are doing a special series of engagements in which they'll share stories about their careers. Three performances are scheduled, all in the New York area. I wish I could go. Here is the tour as it stands now:
  • January 7, 2016 - The Space At Westbury, Westbury, NY - 8:00 p.m.
  • January 8, 2016 - Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY - 8:00 p.m.
  • January 9, 2016 - Memorial Auditorium, Montclair, NJ
Tickets for the 7th go on sale today. Tickets for the 8th go on sale tomorrow (I'm not sure when tickets for the 9th go on sale). I'm hoping they will decide to do some west coast performances, because I'm guessing this is going to be something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment