Sunday, August 9, 2015

Go See The Grownup Noise August 14 and 15

The Grownup Noise is one of the best bands around these days, and they're about to release a new CD, which I'm seriously excited about. They're also about to break up, at least sort of, at least for a while, which I am truly bummed out about. Several days ago the band announced that the shows on August 14 and 15 would be the last shows with Todd Marston and Aine Fujioka, and today I've learned that they will also be the last shows with Adam Sankowski. So that is definitely an end to the current sound of the band. Or, a temporary end to the current sound. Who knows what the future will bring? I am hoping that this will end up being just a short break. And in the meantime, Paul Hansen will continue writing and performing, so there is still something to look forward to. But I highly recommend going to the shows on August 14 and 15. I love this band, and these guys put on a really good show.

Here are the details:
  • August 14, 2015 - Davis Square Theatre, 255 Elm St., Somerville, MA  -  8 p.m.
  • August 15, 2015 - Lily Pad, 1353 Cambridge St., Cambridge, MA  -  7 p.m.
And here are links to some of my earlier posts about The Grownup Noise:

No comments:

Post a Comment