Sunday, October 17, 2010

Holland Greco at The Thirsty Crow, 10-17-10




Holland Greco - 10-17-10 - Thirsty Crow, Los Angeles CA

Set I
  1. Here I Go Again
  2. Bedford Stuyvesant
  3. Electric Feel
  4. Speedway
  5. The Road Is My Middle Name
  6. Money Honey *
  7. Stupid Cupid *
  8. Hard-Headed Woman *
  9. Reach For Me *
  10. Power Of Your Touch
Set II
  1. On The Radio
  2. Guilty Pleasure Zone
  3. Only Up From Here
  4. Flashback
  5. I Like It Rough
  6. And Then He Kissed Me
  7. You Send Me
  8. 100 Proof
  9. I Love The Nightlife
  10. Stuck
Set III
  1. Hard-Headed Woman *
  2. Stupid Cupid *
  3. The Road Is My Middle Name *
  4. Money Honey *
  5. You Send Me *
  6. Cupid *
  7. Guilty Pleasure Zone
* with Mat Koehler on electric guitar

(no encore)
(Holland Greco played electric guitar on "Power Of Your Touch")

No comments:

Post a Comment